Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

Today I'm thanking the living veterans for their service to our country and remembering those who didn't make it home.

We didn't do much around here today. We went to the store this morning, then I did some laundry and some cleaning. Matt helped one of the neighbors finish up a planting bed for his wife. I brushed the pug and spent some time sitting outside on the porch. I did get some new pics of the bird family. Here's one of the adult birds on the nest:


And apparently there are at least two babies in the nest:


I also got some good pics of my furkids in natural light:





And a couple of my "garden...."

Just for reference, the poles are 3 feet tall. I have to deer-proof it otherwise I won't have any plants left!




Hope everyone had a safe holiday weekend....back to the grind tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment