Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Introduction

The Furkids


These are my 2 dogs. The one on the left is Isabelle, a hound/beagle mix (best guess) that we adopted from the Culpeper Humane Society in February of 2002. She was found as a stray, so we don't know much about her. We think she might've been abused by her original humans, as she's skittish and easily frightened. But she's gained a lot of confidence over the years and I think she's finally convinced that she's a permanent resident here.

The dog on the right is my pug, Winston. He was the original dog in our household - a present on my 24th birthday from my husband. We got him in June of 2001 from a breeder in Maryland. He lives the good life and rules the roost here. He lives to snuggle with humans and is very similar to my shadow - except that he's solid and I can trip over him.

My Other Half

This is my husband. He's a really sweet guy, though he looks a little perturbed in this photo. I like the picture because I think it's cute when Winston hops up on his knee after Matt has started a fire during the winter. Matt builds the best fires! We've been married since October 1999 and together since April 1994, so we've grown up together (somewhat at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment